Post by theos17 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:07 am

Hi,

I would like to remove the total cart amount $0.00 next to basket cart.

Just put the text "SHOPPING BAG" and remove the total price of items in the cart because that will DEFINITELY deter

people from adding to the cart if they are constantly reminded of how much they are about to spend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e60w4f93oty13nj/cart.jpg

I don’t want to show the total price but only total items.

Thanks

Post by stokeyblokey » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 am

If you have vQmod installed then the attached vQmod should do it for you - it leaves the number of items and the link to open the mini-cart summary but no price until they click to open that summary. Just upload to the vqmod/xml folder.

Should work with multi-language and different themes unless they don't contain the mini-cart in the header in which case you will see errors.

Cheers,

Stokey
EDIT: It looks like that theme doesn't have the h4 title like the default theme so I have left that out - let me know if you have problems.

Stokey

Post by theos17 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks for your prompt answer!!!!!
I emailed you at s.........5@hotmail.com and I hope is the correct email.
I also checked your free extentions and I have to say you are doing a fantastic job.

Post by stokeyblokey » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Cheers Theos :)

Got your email and replied, Shoppica is nothing like the default theme so I have asked for a bit more information and hopefully then I can work it out for you - I will post the solution here when we crack it.

Stokey

EDIT: Shoppica2 is a doozy! We changed the javascript for add-to/remove-from cart to update and display the number of products rather than the cart total but it still shows the cart total until you refresh the page or navigate to a new page...waiting on Themeburn for advice now ???

Stokey