Post by st_man » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:23 pm

I am getting this at the top of my pages.

Notice: Error: Could not load language english! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language module/content! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language common/footer! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language common/header! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language module/language! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language module/currency! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language module/cart! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language total/sub_total! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Error: Could not load language total/total! in /webroot/d/i/disco085/discountindustrialcoatings.com/www/dicoc/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39

Also the menu text has changed to text_home, text_wishlist, text_account, etc....

This morning I did adjust a style sheet to make the text below the missed up menu text black instead of white. That worked but these errors also appeared. I changed the sheet back and the text became white again, however all the errors remain.
I even downloaded the backup copy of the template stylesheet but it did not help. (I do not have a complete backup of the OC so I could not load it)

Version 1.5.6

Could someone please look this over and help me out.

Thank You
Last edited by st_man on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ocaddons » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi,

It seems you installed some modules via vqmod. But, some cache files for the vqmod module are missing in the vqmod/vqcache directory. I recommend you to download the VQMod Manager (VQMM) extension which allows users to centrally manage VQMod scripts for use in OpenCart. You could unistall the module installed the vqmod through VQMM to clear the error.

Please try it. If you can't resolve the issue by yourself, please contact me via ocaddons@gmail.com. I will assist you to solve the problem in your store.

EMail: support@ocaddons.com

Post by ocaddons » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi,

It seems you installed some modules via vqmod. But, some cache files for the vqmod module are missing in the vqmod/vqcache directory. I recommend you to download the VQMod Manager (VQMM) extension which allows users to centrally manage VQMod scripts for use in OpenCart. You could unistall the module installed the vqmod through VQMM to clear the error.

Please try it. If you can't resolve the issue by yourself, please contact me via ocaddons@gmail.com. I will prefer to assist you to solve the problem in your store.

EMail: support@ocaddons.com

Post by st_man » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

SOLVED
Found out a complete language folder had been deleted. Don't know how that happened though.