Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 am

Guys,

I am running the Pavo Themes. Their coding is not All there. There is not admin support from the theme developer it is a dead end. I tried to post my own experience when I see Pav theme issues pop up as I know how frustrating this could be.

My issue is as such; Pav overrides the OC code and will not allow me to import / export products via admin. I downloaded Open cartmanager and it worked fine however I would really rather use admin import export.

This is really an SQL issue or something - but I am sure some1 out there would probably nip it within 15 minutes.

One Idea was to delete the theme upload products and then re install. However it is not showing up in softaculous thanks to my former developer who uploaded it directly.

I am asking someone anyone to please, please, please take a look at this for me.

The error message given; Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 93 bytes) in /home/gesha007/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php on line 1123

Hosting trued really hard and ended up saying the code was bad.

"It is not about always making the best decisions or being the smartest guy in the room. Success is the discipline to avoid making the disastrous decisions." WB

Location - NYC

Post by victorj » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 am

Problem has nothing to do with theme.
as you probally are on shared hostingm memory is limited.
when using your import your hosting is running out of memory.

you can try to change memory limit using the provide php.ini or .htaccess
if that is not working, contact your hoster and ask if they can set memory limits to 128 Kb

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:18 am

Hi, Thank you for replying. Hosting tried to increase memory and has. The boys at Arvixe tried diligently. The issue is with Pavo code overwrite.

"It is not about always making the best decisions or being the smartest guy in the room. Success is the discipline to avoid making the disastrous decisions." WB

Location - NYC

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 am

Is this the extension from JNuehoff? This mod is great but I have seen where it uses too much memory for many shared hosting environments. Like victorj said, it's definitely not a Pavo or theme related issue.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by victorj » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 93 bytes) in /home/gesha007/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php on line 1123
this error message is telling it all
your hosting has asigned 64mb of memory assigned to a pg request
when doing a import or export your 93 bytes short of memory

the file that needs the memory is worksheet.php

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 am

Yes it is the JNuehoff import / export tool - if you ask me about the best Hockey Skates or player profile for a sick and so on I can write a thesis. I can do the same with US federal Income Taxation and Accounting. But the Website Code is not my area of knowledge. I am reaching out to anyone willing to take a look under the hood. Arvixe had increased memory, jheunoff worked until Pavo came in the scene. Pavo admitted to having a bug in the code and than asked for $350 to fix it. Not sure about you all but that gets you a black eye where I come from. You sell a guy a car, he expects it to run, you sell a man a cow he expects it to milk.

Location - NYC

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 am

1BentCPA wrote:Yes it is the JNuehoff import / export tool - if you ask me about the best Hockey Skates or player profile for a sick and so on I can write a thesis. I can do the same with US federal Income Taxation and Accounting. But the Website Code is not my area of knowledge. I am reaching out to anyone willing to take a look under the hood. Arvixe had increased memory, jheunoff worked until Pavo came in the scene. Pavo admitted to having a bug in the code and than asked for $350 to fix it. Not sure about you all but that gets you a black eye where I come from. You sell a guy a car, he expects it to run, you sell a man a cow he expects it to milk.

Here's what I'd suggest:

1) Go ahead and disable the Pavo software and see if the import/export works again. If it does, I'm proven wrong and surprised but then you know right where the real issue is.

2) It's possible that Arvixe has changed server specs and performance behind the scenes or they just have that many accounts on that shared server which isn't allowing you to have as many resources as you need.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:47 am

By disable do you mean uninstall in admin under modules? Because this is what I got afterwards

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 89 bytes) in /home/gesha007/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 529

Location - NYC

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:59 am

That error still points to the import/export module. Do you want to email me at support@evolvewebhost.com with login info so I can look into it for you?

DL

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 am

Arvixe Convo:
Kindly please help me by increasing the memory size for the excell php er this error code
18:53Gene:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 89 bytes) in /home/gesha007/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 529
18:53Mike Atkins:
let me check it please
19:00Gene:
ok
19:07Mike Atkins:
I have increased the lmit but it is already more than 2GB
19:07Mike Atkins:
you must check and optimize the scripts as they are much hungry for memory and it may be crashed very often
19:08Gene:
ok
19:08Gene:
ty

Error code post 2Gig increase

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/gesha007/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php on line 1129

Location - NYC

Post by rempong » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:30 am

Try split your xls file to smaller pieces

OPENCART MODULE :
Opencart Compare Link Link your compared product to forum/email

Frontend Link From Admin Dashboard
Get link to product , category, manufacturer, information from admin backend.

Copy and DIRECTLY Edit Product the easy way.

Custom Product Sort Full control to product sorting options

Already Sold Product Module, shows total product sold

Location - Indonesia

Post by 1BentCPA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:32 am

cwswebdesign wrote:That error still points to the import/export module. Do you want to email me at support@evolvewebhost.com with login info so I can look into it for you?

DL
http://www.evolvewebhost.com Is a Digital Dynamo and in my book the Chief Problem Wrangler. ! Aces!

Location - NYC