Post by makinnen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello All,

I have previously searched many posts about this issue, but I don't seem to have a solid explanation or solution as to what is going on with my store.
I have OpenCart 1.5.6.1 using Authorize.net (AIM) as payment method.

Everything is working correctly except that whenever a customer places an order:

- Order is processed in Authorize.net (check)
- Customer (and the store) are getting email confirmation from Authorize.net (check)

but:

- Orders are not being shown in Dashboard, nor they are shown in Sales Reports (Only if you search for Missing Orders)
- Customers are not getting an email order information from the store
- Stock is not getting updated.

I also tried placing the Order Status (and in Payment) to Processed or Complete. But this has no effect on the problem.

I did find an Extension that supposedly fixes these issues with Opencart 1.5.4 but I am worried if I go ahead with this in my Opecart 1.5.6.1 might screw everything up.

Any idea how can I fix this issue will be greatly appreciated..

Post by everly018 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:39 am

Seriously was about to post the same exact topic... I'm also having a major issue with this =[

Post by cwswebdesign » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 am

There was a similar issue back around the time of 1.5.2 / 1.5.3 and I wonder if it's similar. I'll need to find the 1.5.3 code for authorize.net to compare it but maybe someone else will chime in as well.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by everly018 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 am

This fixed it for me! =]
(the second half of the post not the first half in the link below)

http://community.developer.authorize.ne ... td-p/37181

Post by makinnen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Yes everly018!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH. THAT DID THE TRICK.
I just went into Authorize.net acct, created an MD5 Hash Key, pasted that to my Authorize.net Payment settings in Opencart and voila!.

Great!. :)

Post by everly018 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 pm

I was seriously so happy when it worked, i hope it works for all customer orders and not just my test order.

Glad I found that link and glad i could pass the info on to others =]

Happy selling!

Post by gringo211985 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:11 am

Hi guys,

I found another solution for this, one that I'm sure a few people are facing.

Check your checkout page's url, there are 2 problems that can be caused from having a conflict url.

Let me explain further,
1. using /checkout as your checkout page url will mean your cart does not empty as a conflict with checkout/success is created.
2. using /payment as your checkout page url will mean your order statuses are set to missing as there is a conflict with PayPal's IPN

I suggest to use /confirm-checkout or do not set a specific url as the cart will automatically do this.

Hope this helps people that may have overlooked this url conflict configuration

Post by robster » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:15 pm

@gringo211985

I am intrigued by your solution as I am having huge issue with missing orders that have been paid for (and completed as far as the customer is concerned) customers (and sometimes admin) are not getting order confirmation emails and admin is receiving daily narky emails from PayPal telling me that my IPN is failing so I have to sort something out now.

Can you explain a little further as to how to make those changes you suggest. I will try anything to fix things.

I am using OpenCart 1.5.3.1

Cheers

robster

I know my place...!

Location - North Yorkshire, UK

Post by lockbox » Sat May 28, 2016 11:19 am

Hi,
My orders were going to the missing orders 5% of the time,
After looking over all the payments and ways it could be happening,
I found that
"if the customer dose not click "Confirm " on step 6 at the bottom of the page" the order will hit the missing file. Once they confirm it will go to orders.. Maybe the button should be in the middle of the page not at the bottom, it could just be over looked if you dont scroll down..

This could be the why. as it is in my case O0