Post by Scooferman » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 am

Hello all,

My client reported a timeout and general loss of data on a site that has been up and running for 2 years with no issues. System was running 1.5.5.1.
I had thankfully backed up the database.
I made a test folder on the server and installed a (new) version of version 1.5.5.1 and then ran a restore.
All products are there but I am getting strange PHP errors on the site and cannot see why they would be there.
Here is an example. They all appear to be coming from product.php.

Notice: Undefined index: tag in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 23Notice: Undefined index: ean in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 27Notice: Undefined index: jan in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 28Notice: Undefined index: isbn in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 29Notice: Undefined index: mpn in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 30Notice: Undefined index: tag in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 23Notice: Undefined index: ean in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 27Notice: Undefined index: jan in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 28Notice: Undefined index: isbn in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 29Notice: Undefined index: mpn in /home3/annie/public_html/shop/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 30

The website temp address is http://fullmoonglass.com/shop/

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 am

Post by ogun » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Was it always on 1.5.5.1? That sounds like a structural issue in the database, so maybe part of a previous upgrade/update was missed? Might be worth looking at the ''upgrade' script in the install folder for 1.5.5.1 and make sure it matches up with the structure you have.

Maybe also have a look at the data in PHPMyAdmin (or whatever your favourite DB management tool is) and see if anything looks odd/out of place in the product table.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:04 am

Post by Scooferman » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi,
It started off in 1.5.5.1 and then for no reason whatsoever the system started to time out and it looked as though the CSS was messed up. There was no changes in the server logs - just one day it all went wrong.
Then I installed the new system to 1.5.6x and again the same issues are occurring. To me the database decided to get corrupted.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Scooferman » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm

I will try an incremental upgrade to the system to see if that helps later in the day. Thanks :)

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests