Post by rosedew » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm

I am using OpenCart Version 1.5.5.1.
When I try to paste a product's description written in html / when I click on source and try to paste HTML code there, it is simply impossible.
When I right click, that function is not even available, I can not use the right click paste option. When I try Ctrl C and Ctrl P, again nothing is happening.
Please help me find out a solution of how could I be pasting HTML source code into product's description and why I am not able to use paste function now:(. Thank you in advance. Regards, Nikolova

Post by dirtboy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:02 am

Ctrl C is copy and Ctrl V is pate. Ctrl P is print.. after you copy the code click on the source button on the description and it should work.

“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
- Henry Ford

Post by butte » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 pm

If you are inserting code along with text, then you'll want to start, work, and Save in Source mode. Otherwise, the wysiwyg will mess with the code. If you swipe text displayed on the screen, without code, then you can plant that in the box in either mode, but wysiwyg mode will still mess with it. What are you looking at that you cannot right-click? Your clipboard is disabled by something. Work off-line to try to get around that. Which operating system and version (Windows CE, for example, is severely limited)?

Guru Member