Post by uncommonhound » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 am

I am just about ready to go live but now an error has come up when logging into the checkout page. I do not get the error from the 'my account' nor "login' links in the menu. It does not matter if the username and password are correct to incorrect.

SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token '<'
OK
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: email in <b>/catalog/controller/checkout/login.php</b> on line <b>54</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: password in <b>/catalog/controller/checkout/login.php</b> on line <b>54</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: email in <b>/catalog/controller/checkout/login.php</b> on line <b>60</b>{"error":{"warning":"Warning: No match for E-Mail Address and\/or Password."}}

I've looked thorough all the forums and on the web. I've flushed the vqmod cache but it didn't help. I am using Opencart 1.5.5.1

Post by uncommonhound » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 am

Nobody has any idea? I've been digging around all day. I've reinstalled my recent vqmod upgrade, uninstalled the latest mod I had installed, and besides that there have been no changes for weeks. Why would the error only be on the checkout login and not the register or login pages? I don't think it's on the login.php page.

Post by uncommonhound » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:01 am

Not one of my posts in general support has ever been answered. It's maddening. Could someone please tell me why???

Post by jtsroberts » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey, did you ever get this sorted? I'm experiencing the exact same issue and have no idea why!

Cheers

Post by stokeyblokey » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:19 pm

jtsroberts found a solution to this problem - details here: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=120120

Stokey