Post by bjornvenema » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi,

After copying my template from my public html to my privat html, my website spontaneously goes black. The following error appears:

2013-10-01 10:28:11 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load model catalog/category! in /home/tesori/domains/tesori.nl/public_html/webshop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51
2013-10-01 10:28:57 - PHP Notice: Error: Could not load model design/layout! in /home/tesori/domains/tesori.nl/public_html/webshop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

I haven't updated or changed vqmod, so what is the error meaning?

Thanks a lot for your support.

B Venema
Last edited by bjornvenema on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by butte » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

Did you tell the two config.php files, and if need be also the .htaccess file, where they now live?

You might well just need to tell the caches to forget where they used to live. Flush /system/vqcache/ and /vqmod/vqcache/ cache files, and particularly the basal /vqmod/ single cache file.

And if by "private" you mean anywhere outside the directories variously named htdocs, httpdocs, www, public_html, as carefully aliased security substitutes for what Apache is actually doing, then Apache viewed from the outside cannot see there, and it cannot deliver "web" content from there. Apache seeks "public" IN RELATION TO Apache's own configuration. Outside that purposely narrowed realm, Apache sees nothing that it can tell a browser to paint. Apache configuration is complex, a veritable complete zoo, it knows every known good critter, every known demon, and safeguards against even unknown ones, well enough that it remains the premier webserver software, and well enough that servers world wide still run fully stabilized prior versions of it.

Guru Member

Post by bjornvenema » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 pm

I have fully deleted my whole site and put a back-up on the server and it worked. Still don't know the solution but thanks a lot for your help!

Post by butte » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Welcome. If it stays fixed, then edit your opening title Solved.

Guru Member