Post by lpotts » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

Hi all,

Basically I changed all of our product images, I made thumbnail images (smaller images and around 1/10th the size of the main images) that we're meant solely for the category pages etc... so that the site would load quicker, although, now the thumbnail images i've set are coming up on the product pages as the main images and I didn't want that, the main image for every single one of our products is now of extremely bad quality.

I set the images in the Image section to the proper (full size images), and then only set the image under "Data" as the thumbnail image, thinking all it's use would be is to load up on the category pages...

Please could someone advise on this situation and if it is easily rectified?

Regards,

Luke

Post by victorj » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

wich version of oc ?
give us a link to your site so we can have a look

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by lpotts » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi,
It's 1.5.4.1
website is: www.designer-man.co.uk
I did start to revert them back to the main images, but I do know that for example, the Fred Perry polo shirts are untouched, you will notice the main image that loads up on the product page is very blurry when you hover over it... We would like to simply have a thumbnail image thats of small size for the category pages, and then larger images for the actual product pages obviously.

regards,

Luke