Post by marwan83 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi guys,

I have a really strange problem. If I do update a customer account, lets say group membership from new member to group ABC. The user tries to login, he enters the usernname/password, then, pfffffff... Page cant be displayed. The web server will never deliver any php. Even if manually entering an internal page address, it doesnt work. If clearing the cache and browsing as a none logged user, again it works fine. I guess there's something wrong on the cookies?

Please help...

Post by WilliamBD » Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Anything in the error log files in the control panel?

*System-> Error Logs

*Disclaimer: I hope I have been as clear as possible and helpful. If you are unsure of anything please ask I will be happy to help - I do frequently watch the posts I have posted in previously.

How to change prices across a whole multi-store, with a baseline price for each product:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 24#p406793

Post by marwan83 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:57 pm

WilliamBD wrote:Anything in the error log files in the control panel?

*System-> Error Logs
Nope. Nothign at all. Let me clear the log and come back to you.

Post by marwan83 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm

marwan83 wrote:
WilliamBD wrote:Anything in the error log files in the control panel?

*System-> Error Logs
Nope. Nothign at all. Let me clear the log and come back to you.
I cleared the log, edited the customer group membership, the site went offline if trying to access the site with that customer ID logged in. I checked the error log, nothing at all. I returned back the customer account as it was, the site is working perfectly.