Post by IT_MAN » Wed May 08, 2013 10:16 am

Hi again. I really need help in this. I want to put a new field named telephone in shipping address like in payment address. I just don't know how to save it to the database. What are the files to be edited in order to make it work? Please help. Thanks.

Post by straightlight » Wed May 08, 2013 10:28 pm

With a registered customer account, the phone number should already be related with the order from the admin - > sales - > orders page. The only issue may probably with a guest account. Are you looking for to add a shipping phone number for guest purposes ?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by IT_MAN » Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 pm

straightlight wrote:With a registered customer account, the phone number should already be related with the order from the admin - > sales - > orders page. The only issue may probably with a guest account. Are you looking for to add a shipping phone number for guest purposes ?

I already make it work. I just added it to the pages concerned. And of course to the database.

Post by applesmiles » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

can share how you get it done?