Post by DJHicks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 am

Hello.... I've been searching the forum for quite some time now and not found what i'm looking for...

I see there are a couple of reward mods but they only mention adding reward points for purchases and using them for part payments and such...

I want to offer points packages such as 50, 100, 200 and so on that can be purchased via paypal or other gateways...

These points then used to purchase the items (not money)

Would this be at all possible. Thank you in advance!

Post by DJHicks » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:04 am

Since this post has been authorised I found this extension... http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... rch=points

Looks like it should do the job with the reward point only purchases!!!

Just need to find £20 odd lol

Post by cautiousjonny » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:09 am

DJHicks wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:04 am
Since this post has been authorised I found this extension... http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... rch=points

Looks like it should do the job with the reward point only purchases!!!

Just need to find £20 odd lol
Thanks for contributing! Unfortunately, it does not appear that the extension will work for newer versions of OpenCart; and the developer is apparently unresponsive. Does anyone else have ideas on how to accomplish this?

Post by OSWorX » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:16 am

cautiousjonny wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:09 am
Thanks for contributing! Unfortunately, it does not appear that the extension will work for newer versions of OpenCart; and the developer is apparently unresponsive. Does anyone else have ideas on how to accomplish this?
That's the good thing with OpenSource: you can rebuild everything and make it work as you need it.
And if you not able to do it by yourself, you can hire a professional you trust.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria