Post by AlGeorge » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 am

Hi when I login as Top Administrator, and select System/System Information
reponse:
You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.

The same admin user has all permissions checked.

Everything I find for this problem advises to check your permissions which are OK.
I have not installed EchoThemes System Information module; is this required?
Thanks kindly,
Alistair.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:46 am

>>I have not installed EchoThemes System Information module; is this required?<<
How do expect it to work, then? ???
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by AlGeorge » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:11 am

There is a menu option System Information. If it is a null function, thats very unusual in programming. Hence I asked the question since the Echothemese SI is the only other free option, in the unlikely event that was required, thats why I asked.

Anyway, you answered my question that its required, therefore if it doesnt exist the menu function SI should not be available.
Thank you.
Alistair.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 am

Code: Select all

<a href="<?php echo $this->url->link('tool/system_info', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'],......
is NOT a null-function, it's an XML-Function, part of the Add-On, actually just a Link, XML-placed in Admin, to go to the System Info Page. if it has been installed before, and exists! :D
Ernie

5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:22 am

Echothemes does no longer exist, as it looks. But you can download the System Information
Software for OC Versions 1.5.6.x - 2.0.x - 2.1.x - 2.2.x - 2.3.x here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=219551&p=796625#p796806

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Everything I find for this problem advises to check your permissions which are OK.
Contact the extension developer to resolve the issue. You may have already tried to installed it once or twice and might be stuck on this permission issue. It could also be lead between an event index and a standard index method in the module lookup from the OC admin.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON