Post by ikhlief » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm

If I run the upgrade script twice, will this cause any error?? I was trying to test is on another copy of my site, and I am afraid it upgraded my original data base.
Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 am

ikhlief wrote:If I run the upgrade script twice, will this cause any error?? I was trying to test is on another copy of my site, and I am afraid it upgraded my original data base.
Thanks
No.. tho you might get an error about "DROP" because I forgot to add the "IF EXISTS" to it. But aside from that, running it multiple times shouldn't hurt you.

Administrator

Post by losvre » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:25 am

Thanks all the OC team,

And guys...don't forget to donate!

Post by SelfSus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am

Hi Guys

First up Daniel, and team thank you. I'll be implementing this (or whatever comes next) in June/July of this year, our quiet season.

Next. Sheesh... all these guys bleating about getting a free cart and not what "THEY" expect in the cart. I agree with a previous poster that they have saved big $$$ with a free cart! Now take out some of those well saved $$$ and get a someone to code for you.

For what it's worth, I would prefer an option on 1.5.3 to NOT automatically re-instate a cancelled orders stock. It's just the way that we work.

Selfsustainable farmer living the dream. http://www.livingseeds.co.za

Location - ZA

Post by eline » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 am

Yepp - some people when get a car free says its consume to much gasoline ;) You cant change the world. Just change yourself and world will change ...

Polskie forum OpenCart: http://forum.opencart.com/viewforum.php?f=164

Post by moneycarlo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 am

was there a 1.5.2.2 release? or just 1.5.2.1? Browsing thru the svn it looked like another point release was designated, or did i misinterpret that?

Post by merry » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:52 am

merry wrote:I'm working on updating the on-site user documentation this weekend to update it to 1.5.2,
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ion&path=1

Will post a notice when it is finished.

Merry
UPDATE: The on-site documentation is all up-to-date! I'll post a separate notice as well.

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Location - Mexico and sometimes Texas

Post by Johnathan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 pm

merry wrote:UPDATE: The on-site documentation is all up-to-date! I'll post a separate notice as well.
Good work! Thanks from all of us

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by dbassa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks to all of you. Great opensource project. I didn't work with vqmod yet till now and I must say that is brilliant. Very good stuff qphoria! thanks.

Daniel

Location - Spain

Post by ankit1589 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:30 am

Thanks Daniel and Team for updating opencart.

Looking forward to be a part of the team.

Post by ddowdall » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 am

Installing on test server now.

Thanks Team!

Post by Johnathan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Hey Q or Daniel: any chance on getting a 1.5.2.2 released with all the bugfixes up until now? Thanks if possible

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by nayand » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 am

Johnathan wrote:Hey Q or Daniel: any chance on getting a 1.5.2.2 released with all the bugfixes up until now? Thanks if possible
This would be much appreciated if possible...

Warning: an unusually large number of this users posts have been flagged as sarcastic. Please realize and take this into account before getting annoyed.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 am

Johnathan wrote:Hey Q or Daniel: any chance on getting a 1.5.2.2 released with all the bugfixes up until now? Thanks if possible
I've got the nightly setup on my site... but not ready for the bandwidth.
For now I've attached it to the first thread.

Attachments

2012-03-22_1412.png

2012-03-22_1412.png (28.89 KiB) Viewed 6295 times

Administrator

Post by marcelwoo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 am

Qphoria wrote:
Do we need to do a sql upgrade? I saw two sql files inside the install folder. If this is only a patch for a 1.5.2.1 cart already installed before this patch is released, the install folder shouldn't be there. Please clarify.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by Qphoria » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

marcelwoo wrote:
Qphoria wrote:
Do we need to do a sql upgrade? I saw two sql files inside the install folder. If this is only a patch for a 1.5.2.1 cart already installed before this patch is released, the install folder shouldn't be there. Please clarify.
I'm not going to filter patches. They are autogenerated. If you see the install folder then run the upgrade. It isn't going to hurt.

Administrator

Post by aaron1988 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Nice upgrade Daniel,

Was just wondering have you added the possibilty to use Product Discounts as a Fixed Amounnt or Percentage, as i have seen this alot and no1 seems to know how its done etc. As i looked at Q,s fix for another version i tried for 1.5.1.3 and never worked but worked for others they said so i have no clue why not working for me :)

Kind Regards,
Aaron

Post by berushka » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 am

Nice work. I upgraded from 1.4.9.6 with upgrade beta 3 and everything worked and works perfect. Thanks.

berushka .::: Hot Wheels Shop

Location - Czech Republic

Post by Calcite » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Just wondering what the patch fixes as I can't find any info about it.

I will be installing the latest OC on my server soon prior to uploading my theme, and I would like to know if the patch is critical or can be applied later?

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:03 am

Calcite wrote:Just wondering what the patch fixes as I can't find any info about it.

I will be installing the latest OC on my server soon prior to uploading my theme, and I would like to know if the patch is critical or can be applied later?
You can apply it whenever, but it has all the bug fixes to date in it

Administrator