Post by i2Paq » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

websolve wrote:Quick question about the new release wondering if anyone can help?

Are you able to add a brand new customer/order as an admin? Rather than faking it through the frontend. :)
Yes.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by websolve » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes.
Perfect, thank you! :D

Post by arch72 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

fido-x wrote:
arch72 wrote:i think the only feature missing is multiple paypal for the different multi-store sites that i will have would be usefull to have an opencart or module that will allow that.

The ability to have different monies goto different paypal is feature that should be part of a opencart multi-store set up, especially with the ability to have different themes, module layouts different payment gateways, multiple paypal would be usefull, otherwise very pleased with the progress made throughout 2011.

A big thank you to the team, great if we could see this feature either in this version or the next version for next year.

thanks
This feature is already available -- viewtopic.php?f=123&t=48155
fido , dood thanks did not see this thread will look into thank you for directing me to it.

will have a play with it and see if it works

thanks

Post by designbuyers » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

For beta downloads, You may go to this url :
http://code.google.com/p/opencart-beta/downloads/list

BE AWARE: This is a non functional SVN dowloadable version
Do NOT USE to upgrade your store or to use for a new store!
Last edited by i2Paq on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning added

OpenCart :
The best Open Source Cart for eCommerce

Post by Alexisander » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Any news about 1.5.2? any period for official release?

Post by marvmen21 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 am

Alexisander wrote:Any news about 1.5.2? any period for official release?
I was just looking at the svn, and I guess the release date is close. We just need to continue being very patient.
By the way, when this comes out, it´ll be the best oc release imho ;) Thanks Daniel and everyone working on it.

You want to thank me for my time! :) Click here to donate

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 am

Sure. Understanding the process and complexity of developing a cart system, being patient is very important for this wonderful release :) One more thing I am looking forward to is the searching feature can be improved(to be honest, the current searching algorithm is not good :clown: ). Q said he is thinking about it.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by Brook » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 am

I have OpenCart 1.5.1.3 installed. Works great! Really need the ability to edit orders. I think almost everyone can agree that editing orders is a critical piece to OpenCart or any Ecommerce Software. I do not doubt that implementing this functionality is very complex. I keep reading posts, almost ready, almost done. Fingers crossed. Can the next release of OpenCart be released "as is"?

OpenCart is never going to be perfect. OpenCart is never going to be finished. Isn't that the beauty of OpenCart. OpenSource Software! Great software! Great developers! Great community of experienced users! Great Posts! Great Help and Feedback from other Developers! Can't the OpenCart Community help finish whatever is left outstanding to complete? Why can't we leverage the combined knowlege of all OpenCart developers and users to help finish the Order Editor or whatever is outstanding for the next 1.5.2 Release of OpenCart? Might help speed things up?

Post by Brook » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Ask and you shall receive. I guess now we have an Order Editor for v1.5.1.3 Many thanks to the Developer of this Module. Looks promising! Admin Edit Order 1.5.X with AJAX http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3448

Post by Petrache Nicolae » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 pm

i love the NEW VERSION OF OC -free of bugs like we were told so many times as excuse for the delays...hilariuos.

Post by GoTTi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:05 pm

i am getting this error
Notice: Error: Unknown column 'tr.tax_class_id' in 'on clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT DISTINCT p.tax_class_id, zg.country_id, zg.zone_id, c.iso_code_2, z.code FROM `product` p INNER JOIN `tax_rate` tr ON p.tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id INNER JOIN `geo_zone` gz ON tr.geo_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id INNER JOIN `zone_to_geo_zone` zg ON gz.geo_zone_id = zg.geo_zone_id INNER JOIN `country` c ON zg.country_id = c.country_id LEFT JOIN `zone` z ON zg.zone_id = z.zone_id WHERE p.tax_class_id > 0 AND p.product_id IN (50); in ...../system/database/mysql.php on line 49
help please. thanks.

Post by kgkaraoke » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Daniel wrote:just added fraud detection based on maxminds geoip system while i was stuck on the order editor.
Sounds cool
In our opinion, ip-based "fraud detection" is an overkill that inflicts a woesome amount of collateral damage.

A few months ago, my girlfriend was visiting relatives in the UK and had brought along her laptop. She went online to order some merchandise that she wanted shipped to her mother, who lives with her in Oregon. The problem, of course, was that her credit card was out of a U.S. bank, her billing information was out of Oregon, and there she was sitting in London. Her order was repeatedly rejected due to her ip address.

The company unnecessarily lost-out on a several-hundred-dollar sale that day.
Orders should not be declined based solely upon the geographical location of the customer.

Many customers are using 3G wireless handheld devices, and the ip addresses of the proxies that they're connected to are often over a thousand miles away from their physical locations. So the customer furnishes a California billing and shipping address, while their ip address is out of Pennsylvania. Perfectly innocent in and of itself.

Post by butte » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 pm

And about 2.50 to 1.75 years later than the two ends of this thread, http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 40#p482134 ...

Guru Member