Post by Oneilus » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks for this clear answer Q.

Post by ifyouseek » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

I have used this upgrade script to upgrade my my database for 1.5 from 1.4.7. I then installed my database to a fresh installation of opencart 1.5.4, everything worked great and installation was successful.

I have since been modifying my template, i was just going to start editing the product page and i have noticed that although the reviews are being recognised and the star ratings show up, the tab for the review section isn't displaying as the image below shows -
product-page-review-error.png

product-page-review-error.png (11.91 KiB) Viewed 7389 times

Is this an error with my database or do you think it's a problem with the opencart files?

Post by ifyouseek » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

Sorry, ignore that previous post. I just found the option in the store settings to enable the reviews.... So many new options compared to 1.4.7, it's great

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

ifyouseek wrote:Sorry, ignore that previous post. I just found the option in the store settings to enable the reviews.... So many new options compared to 1.4.7, it's great
The review option was added in 1.4.9 :)

Administrator

Post by AdamN » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:16 am

henke81 wrote:Hi, I tried to run the script but only got a bunch of errors, and when I load up my backup files I can't even get in to the admin!
I get the following error message:

Error: Unknown column 'o.currency' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT o.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS name, (SELECT os.name FROM h_order_status os WHERE os.order_status_id = o.order_status_id AND os.language_id = '2') AS status, o.date_added, o.total, o.currency, o.value FROM `h_order` o WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' ORDER BY o.date_added DESC LIMIT 0,10

What to do??

//Henrik
I have this same problem. I perform steps 1-10. Step 10 gives me 4 warnings, each on line 77. Script is still successful.
I go to the admin page and enter my login details, then I get the same error message as above.

Post by Qphoria » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:39 am

AdamN wrote: Error: Unknown column 'o.currency' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT o.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS name, (SELECT os.name FROM h_order_status os WHERE os.order_status_id = o.order_status_id AND os.language_id = '2') AS status, o.date_added, o.total, o.currency, o.value FROM `h_order` o WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' ORDER BY o.date_added DESC LIMIT 0,10

I have this same problem. I perform steps 1-10. Step 10 gives me 4 warnings, each on line 77. Script is still successful.
I go to the admin page and enter my login details, then I get the same error message as above.
This tells me you didnt upload the new files. Those are 1.4.x files trying to read o.currency
but 1.5.x file read o.currency_code
Looks like you skipped step 4

Administrator

Post by AdamN » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm

You are correct. I checked the FTP logs and some of the files didn't copy across. I started from scratch and this time made it all the way through.

Post by tdweb » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm

oz457 wrote: OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /export/websites/le-parfumeur/shop/install/upgrade-14x-to-15x.no-opt.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /export/websites/le-parfumeur/shop/install/upgrade-14x-to-15x.no-opt.php on line 77

SUCCESS!!! Click here to goto your store
OpenCart.com
I follow the instructions and it give me the same error as oz457: "upgrade-14x-to-15x.no-opt.php on line 77"

Just post here to let you know Q.

Post by Deepmeditation » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Upgrade to 1.505 from 1.495, appear the following error:

OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\APMServ5.2.6\www\htdocs\opencart\install\upgrade-14x-to-15x.no-opt.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\APMServ5.2.6\www\htdocs\opencart\install\upgrade-14x-to-15x.no-opt.php on line 77

Post by imadam » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:51 pm

i've mesed up with upgrading from 1.4 to 1.5 with the upgrade script. i backed up the database but didn't back up the files. i then deleted the config files so can't edit those with the details.

it's not a huge problem as the site isn't officially live and tehre was only 55 items and the manu/categories which i do have backed up so i could manually just go through all them to get them back.

just thought if there is a quicker way to get the inforamation back to 1.5 with the .sql file i have? the products didn't have options just title, price, description, image. i'm going to do a fresh install of 1.5.0.5 to be safe that i'm up to date

my opencart carpet cleaning woking guildford and Office Cleaning Services in Guildford

Location - Surrey

Post by Star » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Well done

what i did :
backup everything first
do a export database *** NOTICE if you have options do NOT export these tables ***
install open cart 1.5
go to the database in my case myphpadmin delete the tables for the new install 1.5
then import the backup from your 1.4 store ( Step 2 )
Run the upgrade script

That's what i did and all good
Demo http://www.1300websites.com.au/shop2/

This was a test for http://www.mrshop.com.au
i would like to thank you for your hard work in write this script keep up the good work

Post by phoenixquantum » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 am

Star wrote:Well done

i would like to thank you for your hard work in write this script keep up the good work
How come that you still maintain the modules on the left and right column? Could you tell how to do it. ::)

Post by Star » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 pm

phoenixquantum wrote:
Star wrote:Well done

How come that you still maintain the modules on the left and right column? Could you tell how to do it. ::)
Under Extensions > Modules you will see Accounts , Affilate ,............. >
install which module you want to use
Edit the one you installed
Add module it will bring up a line to fill in
Select which layout you want the module to appear in ( which Page ) Position ,Status , order

You will need to do one for every page i think there is a default for all pages to look - feel the same
Hope this helped :)

Post by phoenixquantum » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 am

thanks Star... ;D

Post by platypuspuzzles » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Xsecrets wrote::crazy: I just upgraded my store and all my options are gone what's going on? :laugh: ;) :P
Funny bastard. :laugh:

Post by reynierpm » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Hey Q, any update on this? I've been working for some days in others things and leave this abandoned :(

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

reynierpm wrote:Hey Q, any update on this? I've been working for some days in others things and leave this abandoned :(
Q is on vacation right now, so I guess that means this is on hold.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by b2bblack » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 am

Hi!
My upgrade seemed to go exactly as described, but when I try to go to the store, all I get is:
Error: Could not load model total/gift_voucher!
Anybody got any ideas? ???
Thanks!

Post by trev.pope » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi,

Realise Q is on his hols at present, can anyone else tell me whether I should be concerned about these errors I received using the upgrade script - or have I received them because the version of OpenCart I have upgraded from didn't need these entries inserting into the tables?

Many thanks
Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_error_filename', 'error.log') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_catalog_limit', '12') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_admin_limit', '20') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_compression', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_review', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_limit', '8') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_position', 'home') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_status', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_sort_order', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `extension` (`extension_id`, `type`, `key`) VALUES (NULL, 'module', 'latest') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE extension_id=extension_id; Column 'extension_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'ANT', 'County Antrim', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'ARM', 'County Armagh', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'DOW', 'County Down', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'FER', 'County Fermanagh', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'LDY', 'County Londonderry', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'TYR', 'County Tyrone', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 222, 'CMA', 'Cumbria', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `country` (`country_id`, `name`, `iso_code_2`, `iso_code_3`, `address_format`, `postcode_required`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, 'Channel Islands', 'CI', 'CHI', '', 0, 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE country_id=country_id; Column 'country_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, @cid, 'JER', 'Jersey', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, @cid, 'GUE', 'Guernsey', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, @cid, 'ALD', 'Alderney', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, @cid, 'SRK', 'Sark', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `zone` (`zone_id`, `country_id`, `code`, `name`, `status`) VALUES (NULL, @cid, 'HRM', 'Herm', 1) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE zone_id=zone_id; Column 'zone_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `coupon_history` (coupon_id, order_id, customer_id, date_added) SELECT coupon_id, order_id, customer_id, date_added FROM `order`; Field 'amount' doesn't have a default value

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!

Post by palmud » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

my cart is now not working

I read this thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33797

and downloaded upgrade file.

edited my config.php (not admin)

Code: Select all

<?php
// HTTP
define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://store.mysite.com/');
define('HTTP_IMAGE', 'http://store.mysite.com/image/');
define('HTTP_ADMIN', 'http://store.mysite.com/dirtyadmin/');

// HTTPS
define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://store.mysite.com/');
define('HTTPS_IMAGE', 'http://store.mysite.com/image/'');

// DIR
define('DIR_APPLICATION', '/home/mysite/public_html/store/catalog/');
I am using default theme
i was upgrading from version 1.4.9.3
I downloaded 1.505 package and copied it to the server
I downloaded upgrade package and upgraded

it shows blank page....

upgrade was successful .

do i remove old files and upload? new files?