just thought i'd should also add how great 1.5 looks. very very modern and clean.
few absolutely minor things...
- footer has borders on top and bottom but not left and right making it look like it's been cut off. also most corners on the site are round but not these.
- would be nicer with a tiny bit more margin at the bottom of the page perphaps another 20px so the opencart sites slihglty off the bottom
- when changing the description to reviews etc would be nicer if it faded quickly rather then just immediate change like here http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/fusion-8-2l.html
- the catgeory list looks amazing but it's confusing me. e.g. desktops says 13 in brackets, i then hover and it shows pc (0) and mac (1)?, then the categories that don't have sub cat look like they should as the right border goes but nothing is there so it looks like it's been cut off.
- i like the drop in box to say if something has been added to cart but i personally pefer success messages to be green, warning to be yellow, errors to be red, but that's just me.
- clicking the coming soon galaxy tab takes you to the opencart galaxy tab homepage
took me ages to figure out why my changes had disappeared right in front of my eyes
now my post above looks silly as i thought i'd be playing around with it like i did with previous versions to get my exact design, but tbh with just a few changes this cart will be exactly how i'd want it. great work guys. just have to wait now until it's useable