== OpenCart v188.8.131.52 ==
- BUG: Notice: Undefined index: postcode_required if country set to please select
- BUG: customer checks out and wants to change either the Shipping or Payment address, a "The page you requested cannot be found" error appears
- BUG: Homepage modules cannot use document library class methods because the "header" module was loading before the homepage modules.
- BUG: Disabling Bestseller items causes the limit to be (limit-1)
- BUG: setting controller had copy/paste bug for icon/logo check
- BUG: php.ini setting "max_upload_filesize" should be "upload_max_filesize" which explains why it didn't work
- BUG: Paypal standard sandbox mode shows "text_testmode" instead of the correct testmode message
- BUG: Postcode callback for address page was wrong
- BUG: When reviews disabled, sort by still shows reviews in list
- BUG: undefined index: default on customer edit screen for multiple addresses
- BUG: mail subject and sender were not decoding html for ", &, ', ø, etc causing mail not to send
- Additional attempts to get rid of the cache unlink error messages
- Paypal passing of state and phone for credit card address
- Copied products are disabled by default and marked with [*]
- Product Price Column on Product List page including special price
- Google Base Feed support for currency (USD, EUR, GBP)
- Removed "self" from related products and category parents
- Improved document class loading in header.php
- Enhanced currency library functions
- Added Trim to address details to avoid spaces
- Added UCWords to address details to auto capitalize
- Alternating color rows for admin lists
- Added x_invoice_num to authorize.net
- Added slight improvement to category caching for empty categories
- Added support for discounts greater than product total for paypal standard
- Added Hawkey's improved version of Admin Order Edit. This version comes with the following improvements and limitations:
---- It will allow you to add or delete products and it will update the Subtotal, TAX and Total.
---- It will also recognize if a product is a Special even-tough it will not show the special price in the list
---- It will recognize Quality discount with date, customer group, and quantity.
---- It will NOT let you change the payment nor the shipment method.
---- It will NOT let you change the Shipping costs.
---- Be aware that if you change the sort order of the "Extension->Order Total" area, it will not map correctly to the values in previously edited orders.
DOWNLOADS: OFFICIAL BUG THREAD:Files Changed Since 184.108.40.206
Most 1.4.9.x themes should work fine. There were only tiny changes to the tpl files and only the header.tpl is likely to be something you'd have different in a custom theme. Be sure your custom themes never have their own "payment" folder as that folder should always be left out so that the default is used so that any updates to payment modules are applied to your store