- this is NOT a full version of 220.127.116.11. I may or may not make one
- This is a patch from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 ONLY. Any other versions need to upgrade to 126.96.36.199 FIRST
- BACKUP ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE CHANGED FILES BEFORE PATCHING
Included Support files:
- delta.txt - Lists all changed files since previous version
- changed.txt - Lists all bug fixes and new features
- Readme.txt - Read it!
- BUG: Deleting orders throws error "Notice: Undefined index: subtract"
- BUG: Email address fields do not support "-" dash characters.
- BUG: Guest Checkout adds store tax even when from a non-taxable address
- BUG: Images with uppercase extensions don't resize properly
- BUG: CSRF vulnerability in 1.4.8, 1.4.9, and 188.8.131.52
- BUG: Geo Zones not deleting properly
- BUG: Search parameters not correctly encoded such as # character
- BUG: USPS has some typos and incorrect tax class
- BUG: Editing customer removes default shipping address designation
- BUG: Sales report not calculating tax
- new "default" radio button in customer edit (as part of fix above)
- email regex pattern is now defined one time as a constant instead of being redefined in 8 places as a variable. Now it can be edited in the system/startup.php file
- Added Cumbria to the UK zone list
Code: Select all
upload\admin\controller\common\login.php upload\admin\controller\sale\customer.php upload\admin\index.php upload\admin\language\english\sale\customer.php upload\admin\model\localisation\geo_zone.php upload\admin\model\report\purchased.php upload\admin\model\sale\customer.php upload\admin\model\sale\order.php upload\admin\view\template\sale\customer_form.tpl upload\catalog\controller\account\account.php upload\catalog\controller\account\create.php upload\catalog\controller\account\edit.php upload\catalog\controller\account\forgotten.php upload\catalog\controller\account\login.php upload\catalog\controller\account\logout.php upload\catalog\controller\account\success.php upload\catalog\controller\checkout\guest_step_1.php upload\catalog\controller\checkout\guest_step_3.php upload\catalog\controller\information\contact.php upload\catalog\controller\payment\pp_standard.php upload\catalog\controller\product\search.php upload\catalog\model\catalog\review.php upload\catalog\model\shipping\usps.php upload\catalog\view\theme\default\template\mail\order_confirm.tpl upload\catalog\view\theme\default\template\payment\pp_standard.tpl upload\install\controller\step_3.php upload\install\opencart.sql upload\install\upgrade.sql upload\system\library\image.php upload\system\startup.php upload\.htaccess.txt upload\index.php
Read the included README.txt
YOU DONT NEED THE INSTALL FOLDER, IT IS JUST INCLUDED BECAUSE THERE WAS A SMALL CHANGE TO INCLUDE CUMBRIA