Post by Qphoria » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

xds wrote:
Qphoria wrote: I'd like to see ample hooks and extensibility where we don't have to make any new code and it can all be community extensible. Then you all become the developers and we lay by the beach. :)
There's a cool project called VirtualQMod, maybe you should look into it :)
Sounds cool... I bet it works great since Q made it :) :P

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Johnathan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Qphoria wrote:Sounds cool... I bet it works great since Q made it :) :P
:laugh:

Image
Image Image Image Image


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 am


Post by SapporoGuy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

Who is Q ???

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

SapporoGuy wrote:Who is Q ???
The maker of VirtualQMod :crazy:

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by SapporoGuy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 am

lost in translation :D

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by johnnet » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Qphoria
Our Global Moderator..has more than 12K+ post :P :D

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by SapporoGuy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Stick around for few months and you'll be there too :laugh:

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm

johnnet wrote:Qphoria
Our Global Moderator..has more than 12K+ post :P :D
12K+ post of high quality posts to:
Qphoria wrote:LOL I disagree.. so stuff it! :D
:laugh:

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by mcfalcon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm just hoping 1.5 comes out asap as I got a website to launch and it seems pointless to launch until 1.5 comes out as don't what to have to mess around upgrading everything.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by SapporoGuy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

percentage wise?

::) hmmm let me see ...
he doesn't meander like me nor leave behind useless nonsense ...

So, sure let's give him a 85% or better ratio compared to useless bump posts or those "good job" posts!

Seriously, though. Yeah, Q does way above average on giving decent to useful feedback, information or help.

So, let's nominate him for the "2010, OpenCart Man of the Year!" :laugh:

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 am

I just made a "high quality" post about my post count being "8888" a few months ago.. hadn't noticed I blew past the 10k mark yet

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by johnnet » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 am

So, with SapporoGuy's nomination, i handed the Award [Trophy] to the OpenCart Man Of The Year 2010 Qphoria...(Give him a BIG hand please) : :clap: : :clap: : :clap: :laugh: is this out of the topic?? or The topic need to be change to Opencart Man of the year Nominees Award?

LOLOL ..anyway,i won't consider this as my useless bump post & i can assured that many of the members here in the forum are very well thankful to him in no matter what post he answered or do not answer. that was just because everyone would say "THANK" "Q" before or after their post for being helped. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank Q ;D

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by SapporoGuy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

Off topic ???
Nah, After it was said that he's hoping, would like to, his goal is to release a pre 1.5.0 everybody went quite on the forums.

hmmm, what did you post at 666 ;) ?

@ seriously
Really, thanks for your help Q!!!

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by TAC » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 am

is this out of the topic??
The whole thread is off topic....

But why leave the Fylde at all? :laugh:

User avatar
TAC
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 am
Location - England

Post by kingx » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 am

ANY new on OC 1.5 i thought it was jan 1st but it seems i was wrong, just waiting on this so can start on new site.

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 am

Post by SapporoGuy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 pm

@ 1.5
Read back a few pages.
Target is a alpha (not recommended for use) on Jan 15. But Daniel is moving from the UK to HK.

@ Fylde
Is that a shire?

930sc ... because it is fun!


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by gocreative » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

SapporoGuy wrote:@ Fylde
Is that a shire?
It looks like someone typing 'formaldehyde' on their iPhone.

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by xds » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Qphoria wrote:
xds wrote:
Qphoria wrote: I'd like to see ample hooks and extensibility where we don't have to make any new code and it can all be community extensible. Then you all become the developers and we lay by the beach. :)
There's a cool project called VirtualQMod, maybe you should look into it :)
Sounds cool... I bet it works great since Q made it :) :P
Wouldn't get your hopes up on that one, the guy has 12k forum posts! Certainly he has no time for actually coding something!
mcfalcon wrote:I'm just hoping 1.5 comes out asap...
kingx wrote:ANY new on OC 1.5 i thought it was jan 1st...
Don't guess you guys got the memo? The question was changed to "When is 1.9.9 coming out?"

Thanks for 1.5!


xds
New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

Post by xds » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm

delete duplicate
Last edited by xds on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for 1.5!


xds
New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

Post by wespoker » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm

now the new year, why not release too
confused
from August 2010 to August 20 ......
tired of waiting


Happy new year all
:joker:

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests