I'm happy to announce that OpenCart 184.108.40.206 is now available to download from the OpenCart Downloads page.
From everyone here at OpenCart I'd like to say a big thank you to all of the developers and OpenCart users who got involved during the Alpha and Beta testing stages. If you didn't get a chance this time, we announce our Alpha and Beta releases exclusively to developers via the OpenCart Newsletter - sign up (make sure to choose "Independent developer") to be notified when our next release is available for testing.
Along with a selection of improvements and bug fixes, OpenCart 220.127.116.11 now features:
- Support for Composer based libraries
- Improvements & changes to the events system
- 3 brand new payment gateways included in the core
- Multi-language installer
- Changes to template rendering to reduce code repetitiveness
- Latest version of OpenBay Pro, now with support for Fulfilment by Amazon
In addition to uploading the normal "upload" folder into your web root, you will also need to upload the composer.json, composer.lock and vendor folder to the folder outside web root.
If you haven't already, remember to update your extensions and add 18.104.22.168 to their listing on the Extension Store so that users know that they're compatible.
Download OpenCart 22.214.171.124