Post by JAY6390 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:27 am

I'm well aware of the differences between the two, I write the VQMod engine with Qphoria. I'm pointing out that the XML you supplied is not an OCMod

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by atnaples » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 pm

neufke wrote:A serious note:
Version 2.0.2.0, using the reCaptcha from google is throwing an error:

Code: Select all

Undefined index: g-recaptcha-response...
there are two problems:
ajax call:

data: ...  + '&g-recaptcha-response=' + encodeURIComponent($('#g-recaptcha-response').val()),
and in case the error was returned:

if (json['error']) {
   grecaptcha.reset();

Post by neufke » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:07 pm

@atnaples: The bug was fixed in the tracker. Almost the same as i did locally, just catch all input from a form with a given name (or in the changed file, an id) and send all fields from e.g. $('#form-view') serilized through ajax. Unserialize at the other end and all inputs are available, no matter which one google adds....

Post by neufke » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Found a bug in 2.0.2.0, installed a fresh 2.0.2.1 and checkd, same bug is still there but maybe someone else can confirm it, didn't find it in the bug tracker yet...

When in admin->orders->edit order, step through the order. At step 5, payment method selected is "Bank Transfer" (filled correctly by the form). Click the save button and an error occurs: "Payment method required!" You need to click the "Apply payment method" button before saving works. traced it back to the $this->session->data['payment_method'] not being filled correctly when saving... This var is being filled specifically when clicking the apply button.

Post by rph » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:54 pm

slavib wrote:
yodapt wrote:
slavib wrote:This specification does not work OCMOD

Using braces allows for selecting multiple files and not having to repeat the code operation multiple times.
<file path="system/{engine,library}/{action,loader,config,language}*.php">
That has changed, now you have to separate the files with commas instead of using brackets to select several files at once.
Where you can see current specification - OCMOD?
link ?
The wiki hasn't been updated yet. I posted some info on the change at:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p553327

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by atnaples » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:16 am

if you have, take modification.php from the previous version of vqmod/ocmod (2.5.1.3 for 2.0.1.1)

Post by atnaples » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:03 am

i still do not understand one thing ??? issue(s) was published, closed quick... and new release bring more new bugs and still same closed issues:
- ocmod: "problems forever"
- logo in paypal express...
etc.
could somebody explain me opencart team goal and strategy?

Post by neufke » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:13 pm

neufke wrote:Found a bug in 2.0.2.0, installed a fresh 2.0.2.1 and checkd, same bug is still there but maybe someone else can confirm it, didn't find it in the bug tracker yet...

When in admin->orders->edit order, step through the order. At step 5, payment method selected is "Bank Transfer" (filled correctly by the form). Click the save button and an error occurs: "Payment method required!" You need to click the "Apply payment method" button before saving works. traced it back to the $this->session->data['payment_method'] not being filled correctly when saving... This var is being filled specifically when clicking the apply button.
Anyone?

Post by JAY6390 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:28 pm

This is already on the github issue tracker and has been for some time. Seems a bit weird to me too tbh

Guru Member

Post by neufke » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm

I couldn't find anything related on the bug tracker but i believe you if you say it is.

Trying to dive into problem today. The entire way of building that screen is a bit odd because of the setting and unsetting of the session vars for ONLY the payment method and none other...

If i come up with a solution i'll share it. ;-)

Post by neufke » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Started to work on this bug and found quite some functions that are, well, just plain old. For example, we are using jQuery 2.1.1 but the .delegate() function is superseded by the .on() function as of v1.7. jQuery is still backwards compatible but these functions will soon be outdated and removed completely... ;-)

Post by JAY6390 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Best thing to do is make the changes and submit a pull request - more of a chance of it going in that way :-)

Guru Member

Post by neufke » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:13 am

JAY6390 wrote:Best thing to do is make the changes and submit a pull request - more of a chance of it going in that way :-)
Yeah, was afraid of that ;-)

You know, i'm diving into that form and it has a lot of bugs (try choosing another shipment address, it reverts right back to "choose address", the shipment details tab is completely disabled and stays disabled, session vars are being set and unset (3 times in a row) so the entire form needs a serious overhaul. If i fork the repo and make a pull request would be the best case scenario but i've been reading lots of comments and denied pulls these last few days and, well, to be very honest, don't really feel like having my head bitten off by a (and i am really trying to keep it nice) rude person who doesn't seem to grasp some basics. Just my 5 cents though... ;-)

Post by JAY6390 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:18 am

Totally know what you're saying 8)

Guru Member

Post by neufke » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:35 am

Hahahahaha.....

Well, i tab 3 (payment details) holds all shipping details and tab 4 (shipping details) is disabled. I bet there is where it goed wrong... ;-)

Lets see if i can make some sense of it...

Post by neufke » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:36 am

*sighs*

Shipping method in the last tab is disabled when shipping address is disabled. What in heavens name has the shipping method got to do with the shipping address?? I need to sent the package one way or another (hence, the field is required but disabled?!) so the entire shipping details functions need an overhaul too.

Didn't anyone ever bother to check all these things, i mean, it is the edit ordering page, the one page most shopowners are working in...?

Post by neufke » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 am

*Fixed*

It is already in the bugtracker and i leave it up to Daniel to fix it in the release or not... it needs a sh*tload of fixes to the catalog\controller\api\order.php and the order_form itself...

Post by ForgetfulGuru » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 am

Thank you for the continuing hard work and improvements. :D

Is it just me or is OC Admin zipping along like a two year old.

It's great just being able to click a button again and stuff happens without a 2 minute lag. :o ::)

Life is for the taking. It's everything else you need to pay for.
Anne Makes Lovely Candles

Location - Left hand corner as you enter the room, better feng shui.

Post by atnaples » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 pm

neufke wrote:@atnaples: The bug was fixed in the tracker...
thanks, but i would expect sometimes that people tested some new "great" features before make them available for public and let other people to focus on using cart instead of fixing bugs and changing their *mods because somebody changing language files and multiplying bugs using copy/paste chunks of code (mail)...

i saw in beta and release, but i did not see refresh/reset reCaptcha after getting error(s)

Post by OSWorX » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

atnaples wrote:.. but i would expect sometimes that people tested some new "great" features before make them available for public ..
Tell that Daniel!

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria