Post by Daniel » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 pm

1.4.6 is available to download!

Sorry about releasing another version so soon. but a few bugs that could cause headaches where found. You can just update by viewing the changes that have been made amending your current install.

Fixed:
Fixed zone name problems.
Split the admin lanage to be different from the front-end.

Added:
Set the invoice generate button so it can only be used once.
Added invoice numbers to the invoice in the admin and front-end.

Changes:
http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=104

Download:
http://opencart.googlecode.com/files/op ... v1.4.6.zip

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by i2Paq » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Hello Daniel,

Thanks again for al your hard work fixing the few small issues found in OpenCart 1.4.5.

Let me tell you the we welcome the idea of having Qphoria managing the GitHub, under his wings we know OpenCart is in good hands as well.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by ThePath » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Daniel, thanks for all yer hard work dude. O0

Would it be possible when releasing to release a .zip of the changed files aswell.

That way I can easily download the changed files have a quick squizz to make sure they wont upset my install and hey presto bobs a hamster...we are all happy campers.

I take it this changelog is from 145 to 146. So I have to install the changed files from th 144-145 then to 146?

EDIT: Please find attached for anyone like me who would like the amended files in a downloadble file with directory structure (v1.4.6).

Image

OpenCart Theme Options - See All My Extensions - OpenCart Themes and Mods


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm
Location - Scotland

Post by ThePath » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 am

The Upgrade file reads thus:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `opencart_dev`.`oc_setting` (
`setting_id` ,
`group` ,
`key` ,
`value` 
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'config', 'config_language', 'en'
);
Me thinks it should read thus:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `oc_setting` (
`setting_id` ,
`group` ,
`key` ,
`value` 
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'config', 'config_language', 'en'
);
Also the admin language footer file still reads v1.4.5

I think Im all upto date now, v1.4.6! I think everything is working? Need to fully test it though.
Last edited by ThePath on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image

OpenCart Theme Options - See All My Extensions - OpenCart Themes and Mods


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm
Location - Scotland

Post by i2Paq » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 am

ThePath wrote: Also the admin language footer file still reads v1.4.5
That has been changed to 1.4.6 just after you've dowloaded it ;)

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by JasonSGN » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 am

ThePath wrote:The Upgrade file reads thus:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `opencart_dev`.`oc_setting` (
`setting_id` ,
`group` ,
`key` ,
`value` 
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'config', 'config_language', 'en'
);
Shouldn't it be:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `oc_setting` (
`setting_id` ,
`group` ,
`key` ,
`value` 
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'config', 'config_admin_language', 'en'
);

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 am

Post by eka7a » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 am

Welcome message does not appear


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 am
Location - Türkiye

Post by Daniel » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 am

delete you all your multishop.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by eka7a » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 am

Daniel wrote:delete you all your multishop.
Thanks


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 am
Location - Türkiye

Post by sergiubarbu » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 pm

it is posible to upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.6 ?
if yes: how can i do that ?
thank you.

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 am

Post by i2Paq » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

sergiubarbu wrote:it is posible to upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.6 ?
if yes: how can i do that ?
thank you.
Please, don't ask questions if you can find the answer just by looking in the Installation & Upgrade Support forum.

[BETA] Upgrade Script: 1.4.x to 1.4.x

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by allenshea » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm

I think for every new release in future, if the database changed or added, it should be also release a UPGRADE SCRIPT, as Qphoria did before.

Waiting the script for V 1.4.0 to V 1.4.6

Allen

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by i2Paq » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

allenshea wrote:I think for every new release in future, if the database changed or added, it should be also release a UPGRADE SCRIPT, as Qphoria did before.

Waiting the script for V 1.4.0 to V 1.4.6

Allen
Are you blind?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by allenshea » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

i2Paq wrote:
allenshea wrote:I think for every new release in future, if the database changed or added, it should be also release a UPGRADE SCRIPT, as Qphoria did before.

Waiting the script for V 1.4.0 to V 1.4.6

Allen
Are you blind?

You can not use the old Script, Daniel add new in database, you will got below error and can not Generate your Invoice ID.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: invoice_id in /home/content/75/5336675/html/temp/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 120Notice: Undefined index: invoice_prefix in /home/content/75/5336675/html/temp/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 121
I'm doubt if you have tested it.

Allen

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by i2Paq » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm

allenshea wrote:
i2Paq wrote:
allenshea wrote:I think for every new release in future, if the database changed or added, it should be also release a UPGRADE SCRIPT, as Qphoria did before.

Waiting the script for V 1.4.0 to V 1.4.6

Allen
Are you blind?

You can not use the old Script, Daniel add new in database, you will got below error and can not Generate your Invoice ID.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: invoice_id in /home/content/75/5336675/html/temp/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 120Notice: Undefined index: invoice_prefix in /home/content/75/5336675/html/temp/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 121
I'm doubt if you have tested it.

Allen
So why complain here if you already mentioned this in the appropriate topic?

This topic is about the 1.4.6 release, not about issues/bugs, there is a separate topic about that.
This topic is not about any upgrade-script, there is a separate upgrade topic about that.
This topic is not about features request, there is a feature request topic to.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by ufoss » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Upgrade ok. language eror solved
But;
1.4.4 product option style was beter than 1.4.5 and 1.4.6
Because you can see all stock in 1 time
Now i have to click each options value.

Have can i use 1.4.4. style or can i use.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by yemenshare » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello
i think you must add
target="_blank"
in the language footer in the
catalog\language\english\common\footer.tpl
and
admin\language\english\common\footer.tpl
like that
$_['text_powered_by'] = 'Powered By <a href="http://www.opencart.com" target="_blank">OpenCart</a><br /> %s &copy; %s';

Regards..

http://www.yemenshare.com


New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm


Post by dragon17 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello,

I'd need to know if I can update from OC 1.4.4. to the latest 1.4.6 version without cause problems to my already running website. I mean, keeping everything as it is, especially the Categories and Products lists, and without messing-up the website...

Could I just upload the changed files included in the .zip provided here by "ThePath"?

Thank you so much for your help!

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by i2Paq » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 pm

dragon17 wrote:Hello,

I'd need to know if I can update from OC 1.4.4. to the latest 1.4.6 version without cause problems to my already running website. I mean, keeping everything as it is, especially the Categories and Products lists, and without messing-up the website...

Could I just upload the changed files included in the .zip provided here by "ThePath"?

Thank you so much for your help!
I would try it on a test-site.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by audiomarket » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:55 am

yemenshare wrote:Hello
i think you must add
target="_blank"
in the language footer in the
catalog\language\english\common\footer.tpl
and
admin\language\english\common\footer.tpl
like that
$_['text_powered_by'] = 'Powered By <a href="http://www.opencart.com" target="_blank">OpenCart</a><br /> %s &copy; %s';

Regards..
Remove a link and you have resolved a problem!!
The gnu gpl is agrre!!

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests