Post by hushi » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi Dear,

When I install the OPENCARTv3.0.3.2 to my JustHost Hosting, I came across the following problems, would you kindly handle them for me.

1、Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7

2、Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10

3、Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10

4、Notice: Undefined variable: mysql in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

5、Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

Best Regards

Scott

Post by rjcalifornia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 pm

hushi wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:19 pm
Hi Dear,

When I install the OPENCARTv3.0.3.2 to my JustHost Hosting, I came across the following problems, would you kindly handle them for me.

1、Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7

2、Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10

3、Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10

4、Notice: Undefined variable: mysql in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

5、Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/yamahy2q/public_html/xxx.com/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

Best Regards

Scott
That's because you need to provide proper database credentials to OpenCart. This error:

Code: Select all

Access denied for user 'root'
It tells you OpenCart can't access the database so that it can be installed.

Location - Worldwide