Post by deepaks85 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Hello Sir,

I would like to integrate my opencart 3.0 with one of the 3rd party web based software (gartman.com) with the help of API so that any inventory update should reflect directly on opencart and vice versa Opencart stock and processed order should directly reflect on 3rd party inventory software (gartman.com).

Can anyone help me here.

Thanks & redards,
Deepak Saxena

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:59 am

deepaks85 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:41 pm
Hello Sir,

I would like to integrate my opencart 3.0 with one of the 3rd party web based software (gartman.com) with the help of API so that any inventory update should reflect directly on opencart and vice versa Opencart stock and processed order should directly reflect on 3rd party inventory software (gartman.com).

Can anyone help me here.

Thanks & redards,
Deepak Saxena
This is one of the rare times that I say you'll need to either contact the site, gartman.com, and see what they can do for you or hire a professional... I went to that site, gartman.com, and it doesn't tell me anything about what "inventory" you'd have updated on your store.
Sorry but this is a little to vague for anyone to e able to guess.

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:13 pm

deepaks85 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:41 pm
Hello Sir,

Can anyone help me here.

Thanks & redards,
Deepak Saxena
Hello Deepak,
We can help you to intgerate your opencart store.... Just need the API documentation.
you can discuss the cost and other details in personnal.

CedCommerce is a eCommerce service provider that provides third party integration . Along with this we provide excellent custom support:
->3 months free support
->24 x 7 a developer will be there to assist you
->Free One time Installation and Customisation

Please contact us for further details
We'll be happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards.

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com