Post by zigi00x » Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi, i had one problem with steps on checkout page, i need swap shippings method for payments method. Is there any way to do that? Thank you for all the advice.

Attachments

OPoq5.jpg

OPoq5.jpg (40.83 KiB) Viewed 271 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am

Post by kestas » Sun May 12, 2019 4:18 pm

zigi00x wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 pm
Hi, i had one problem with steps on checkout page, i need swap shippings method for payments method. Is there any way to do that? Thank you for all the advice.
Do You use only free shipping? If not, your request is not logical .

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Post by zigi00x » Sun May 12, 2019 4:36 pm

kestas wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:18 pm
zigi00x wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 pm
Hi, i had one problem with steps on checkout page, i need swap shippings method for payments method. Is there any way to do that? Thank you for all the advice.
Do You use only free shipping? If not, your request is not logical .
Nope, i had Shippings based on Payments, so i want need customer choose payment and then shipping.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am

Post by kestas » Sun May 12, 2019 7:42 pm

So you not need to swap this methods... You need some shipping restrict module. On the marketplace tis olready exisist.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Post by zigi00x » Sun May 12, 2019 10:27 pm

This solutions i have solved, just i need swap checkout steps. Did you know how ??
kestas wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:42 pm
So you not need to swap this methods... You need some shipping restrict module. On the marketplace tis olready exisist.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests