Post by Vylux » Thu May 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi, Im trying to update from v3031 to v3032 (1.3.3)
Its the third time I try it and it is allways the same erros,
Process starts and stops with error,

Baixando a última versão...
Extraindo os arquivos...
Copiando os arquivos...
Atualizando o banco de dados...
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
OK
: Too few arguments to function Loader::{closure}(), 0 passed in /home/klingher/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and exactly 1 expected no arquivo na linha
----------------------------------------
Now when I go to site URL I get error,
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given no arquivo /home/klingher/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php na linha 259Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() no arquivo /home/klingher/public_html/catalog/controller/event/translation.php na linha 8Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/klingher/public_html/system/framework.php:44) no arquivo /home/klingher/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/session.php na linha 54ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Loader::{closure}(), 0 passed in /home/klingher/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and exactly 1 expected no arquivo /home/klingher/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php na linha 231
---------------------------------------------------
And when I go to Admin,
ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Loader::{closure}(), 0 passed in /home/klingher/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and exactly 1 expected no arquivo /home/klingher/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php na linha 231

Post by straightlight » Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Did you upgraded with any extensions installed? If so, please read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804#p730051

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON