Post by SpyderRT » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:20 am

I installed 3.0.3.1 on Dreamhost and after the install when I go to the store page I get this error:
Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'mesausadmin'@'granite.dreamhost.com' (using password: YES) in /home/xxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/xxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: <br />Error No: in /home/xxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db.php(31): DB\MySQLi->__construct('nn.nn.nnn.nnn', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<...', 'mesaus', '3306') #1 /home/xxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/framework.php(80): DB->__construct('mysqli', 'nn.nn.nnn.nnn', 'xxxxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxxxxxx<...', 'mesaus', '3306') #2 /home/xxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/startup.php(104): require_once('/home/xxxxxxxxx...') #3 /home/xxxxxx/mesaus.com/index.php(23): start('catalog') #4 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
username and password and directory replaced with x's and url replaced with n's

JT

OpenCart 2.1.0.2 Upgrading to 3.0.2.0

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:05 am

Ensure to have the right username and password. With Dreamhost, we did had different versions of histories on the forum in the past. However, this error message is pretty straight forward. if you don't remember your credentials, you can always create a new username and password on your host console also ensuring to check mark all permissions for your tables.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by SpyderRT » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 pm

I have the same problem trying to get to my admin panel and yes I know my user name and password. Tech support said it's a program issue. But maybe I got the wrong tech support person...
Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'xxxxxxxxxxxx'@'granite.dreamhost.com' (using password: YES) in /home/xxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/mesaus.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
JT

OpenCart 2.1.0.2 Upgrading to 3.0.2.0

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:58 pm

But maybe I got the wrong tech support person...
From your host console, create a new database account and see if you can connect to it after setting all database permissions.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON