Post by matthewdmorgan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi,

I have enabled the Sage Pay server extension in Opencart 3 but where do I enter my account information to link it to my Sage Pay account information? I've looked at the configuration screen but the only input that seems to relate to linking my information seems to be vendor. Do I need to puchase or enable another extension or is there a way to use just this built in opencart extension?

I haven't been able to find one, is there a tutorial on setting up SagePay in Opencart 3 using the built in extensions?

Thanks,

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 pm

There are three Sage Pay modules in Opencart. Which one are you using and which OC version are you using?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by matthewdmorgan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:12 am

Thanks, I am using Version 3.0.2.0 and Sage Pay Server.

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 am

You do need a sagepay server API account. In order to get one, you need to gather it from the sagepay website from your merchant account (integration key and integration password).

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON