Post by mRC » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:08 pm

hi all

I have been battling a while with certain issues for the past few weeks, I have managed to get most stuff sorted with help from the forum but I just cant find the solution for this one.

The store is now finally working fine and no errors at the moment but when I goto the install or upgrade I just get a blank page. no warnings or errors just blank page

https://www.xxxxx/install/

OC3.0.2.0
PHP 7.0.33
Journal 3
VQMOD 2.6.3

I have tried uploading a fresh copy of OC and still the same, any ideas on this please.

I do run cloudflare too.

mRC

Post by mRC » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm

switched off cloudflare, and still the same. uploaded a fresh copy of the OC and still same.

the only way I can get to the install screen is to do a fresh install by deleting the config files and create empty ones but this then changes the database.

My store is working but cant understand why the upgrade/install has stopped working.

must be something to do with the config and the database

Very strange, any ideas please.

Thanks very much

mRC

Post by mRC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 am

I have found the issue was theme related.

mRC

Post by Reems » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:14 am

I have occurred this error while upgrading the opencart. Can you please tell me the issue?

Error Code(0): Error: Can't DROP 'PRIMARY'; check that column/key exists
Error No: 1091
ALTER TABLE `oc_category` DROP PRIMARY KEY, ADD PRIMARY KEY(`category_id`, `parent_id`) in /home/shoponway/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40