Post by mashan » Sun May 01, 2022 11:54 am

Opencart version : 3.0.3.8
Template : Default
Languages : Default
Extension : Advertikon Stripe version 4.0.33
server : Ubuntu 20.04 LTS x64

Running test transaction but get the following error at "Confirm order" stage of transaction :

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Loader_Filesystem" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Environment" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Environment" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Extension_Debug" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Extension\DebugExtension" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Debug.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_SimpleFunction" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TwigFunction" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/SimpleFunction.php on line 19

Unknown: Using the "Twig_SimpleFilter" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TwigFilter" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/SimpleFilter.php on line 19

Unknown: Using the "Twig_TokenParser" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TokenParser\AbstractTokenParser" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParser.php on line 7

Any help with this appreciated

Post by ADD Creative » Sun May 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Do you get the error if you use a simple payment extension such as Cash On Delivery?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Sun May 01, 2022 11:01 pm

mashan wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 11:54 am
Opencart version : 3.0.3.8
Template : Default
Languages : Default
Extension : Advertikon Stripe version 4.0.33
server : Ubuntu 20.04 LTS x64

Running test transaction but get the following error at "Confirm order" stage of transaction :

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Loader_Filesystem" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Environment" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Environment" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_Extension_Debug" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\Extension\DebugExtension" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Debug.php on line 7

Unknown: Using the "Twig_SimpleFunction" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TwigFunction" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/SimpleFunction.php on line 19

Unknown: Using the "Twig_SimpleFilter" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TwigFilter" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/SimpleFilter.php on line 19

Unknown: Using the "Twig_TokenParser" class is deprecated since Twig version 2.7, use "Twig\TokenParser\AbstractTokenParser" instead. in /var/www/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParser.php on line 7

Any help with this appreciated
Did you upgraded your store or installed a fresh version of OC prior to upgrade your database? It looks like your store is operating in transitioned mode.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon May 02, 2022 12:50 am

A standard OpenCart 3.0.3.8 does not have this issue.

Hence, either you didn't do a proper fresh install of OpenCart 3.0.3.8, or the issue is caused by an extension.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by mashan » Sat May 07, 2022 11:52 am

Thank you everyone for your responses

From what everyone is saying, it's seems I need to get in touch with the stripe extension provider as it's most likely an issue on their side rather than Opencart.

If it is the extension, I will post here stating that, so then it's known that it wasn't opencart.

If for some reason it turns out not to be the extension, I will try a few other things (including what's suggested here), if that doesn't work I will post here again with a lot more info as to what I have tried pertaining to the problem.

Thanks again and much appreciated

Post by straightlight » Sat May 07, 2022 8:57 pm

mashan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 11:52 am
Thank you everyone for your responses

From what everyone is saying, it's seems I need to get in touch with the stripe extension provider as it's most likely an issue on their side rather than Opencart.

If it is the extension, I will post here stating that, so then it's known that it wasn't opencart.

If for some reason it turns out not to be the extension, I will try a few other things (including what's suggested here), if that doesn't work I will post here again with a lot more info as to what I have tried pertaining to the problem.

Thanks again and much appreciated
As a suggestion, contact Johnathan for more information about his Stripe extensions.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON