Post by PhoenixVaping » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:35 pm

My website currently already has a working featured product scrolling banner on. However I tried to create another featured products by adding new under featured, giving it a title, added 7 products, set the limit to 10. I also added it into the layout of my homepage. My issue is it is exactly the same as the working one in every way, however, it will only show the first product on the list of products. It doesn't scroll through the rest it just shows up as a long white banner with one product in the centre. I have tried everything, why is this happening??

Post by Johnathan » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:37 pm

OpenCart doesn't have a product scroller module by default, so this is most likely either something custom you've installed, or a part of your theme. You should contact the theme developer to take a look --- it's probably a bug in their code that they should (hopefully) be able to fix.

If they're unwilling or unable to help, and you need to find a developer, you can post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator