Post by CapriBlue » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:49 am

Currently, my site is still Opencart 1.5.4. So, I'm now creating a new site from scratch installed newly 3.0.3.8.
For the version, 1.5.4, there was no weight based shipping for the geo zone, so I purchased the extension and could make 4 methods (1st-class, priority, express and so on).
Then, now 3.0.3.8, I found the weight based shipping in the Extension/shipping/list but you can just make only 1 method. I changed the title to USPS 1st-class from the Weight based. Then, I have no option to make the price list for USPS priority weight based.
This extension is only 1 method?

Post by grgr » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 am

Yes.

But there are plenty of shipping extensions available and a few good free ones that will do what you need.

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by Johnathan » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Weight Based Shipping works the same way in 3.0.3.8 that it always has. You can set up a rate for each geo zone in your system, so if you want more than 1 rate, you need to set up more than 1 geo zone. You can create new ones in System > Localisation > Geo Zones.

Once you do that, then you can set individual rates for each one. You can even set up geo zones for the same country/zone, if you want to offer multiple rates to the same area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator