Post by billhobbs » Tue May 25, 2021 9:12 pm

Open art 3.0.3.7

I’ve installed the ShipStation module and added the security keys. When I update on the ShipStation website the order is imported but the address doesn’t show up. This is the information that shows up:
William Hobbs
, US
Address Line 1 is missing

Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve checked the order details and the shipping address is there.

Post by straightlight » Tue May 25, 2021 10:29 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by billhobbs » Wed May 26, 2021 12:07 am

I tried, they never responded.

Post by by mona » Wed May 26, 2021 12:29 am

If you downloaded this from the Opencart marketplace you can use the support button that appears on the download page.
If not you can post a request in the commercial section viewforum.php?f=88

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Wed May 26, 2021 2:16 am

billhobbs wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 12:07 am
I tried, they never responded.
You can also use the Contact Us link from this site to report an issue with the extension and the fact that you're not receiving a response from the extension developer. A representative will be with you shortly.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kirkhall » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:58 am

billhobbs wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:12 pm
Open art 3.0.3.7

I’ve installed the ShipStation module and added the security keys. When I update on the ShipStation website the order is imported but the address doesn’t show up. This is the information that shows up:
William Hobbs
, US

Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve checked the order details and the shipping address is there.
It seems you actually got a selling channel added using OC 3.0.3.7 with shipstation although it doesn't work the way you want it to. You have gotten farther than I have as I can't even get the selling channel added using a development/test area of OC 3.0.3.7.
Any update on this would be appreciated as I too have contacted shipstation and was told to put in a request in the feedback area of the shipstation site. I have not received a reply.
Shipstation doesn't list as officially supporting OC versions above 3.0.2.0 which is probably part of the problem. https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/a ... adf44468c5
Bottom line...did you get this to work or not and did support at shipstation help you out if you did get it to work?
Thanks!

Post by straightlight » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:50 am

kirkhall wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:58 am
billhobbs wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:12 pm
Open art 3.0.3.7

William Hobbs
, US

It seems you actually got a selling channel added using OC 3.0.3.7 with shipstation although it doesn't work the way you want it to. You have gotten farther than I have as I can't even get the selling channel added using a development/test area of OC 3.0.3.7.
Any update on this would be appreciated as I too have contacted shipstation and was told to put in a request in the feedback area of the shipstation site. I have not received a reply.
Shipstation doesn't list as officially supporting OC versions above 3.0.2.0 which is probably part of the problem. https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/a ... adf44468c5
Bottom line...did you get this to work or not and did support at shipstation help you out if you did get it to work?
Thanks!
You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via the PM on the forum to have this issue investigated as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON