Post by frog-aired » Wed May 05, 2021 11:08 pm

Hello and thank you for checking this post.

I am looking for some specific extensions and am hesitant to just start throwing darts at which ones are worth buying. I am hoping some more experienced folk may have addressed the same issues and feel comfortable enough to make recommendations.

I have the latest Open Cart Version 3.0.3.7

What I'm looking for before launching the site is the following extensions/modules.

1. Crypto Payment Solution
There are quite a few of them on the marketplace and I'm having trouble knowing which ones are worth working with. The ones in which have a high rating don't seem to work, and the ones with no rating seem to fit our needs the best. Those needs/requirements are:
  • Multiple altcoins accepted, not just BTC, LTC, ETH.
  • Ability to settle out in cash or crypto, even better setting each coin to convert at a threshold or not at all. For example, setting bitcoin to convert when it hits 0.1 while setting ETH to never convert and transfer to company wallet when it gets to 2.5.
2. Themeroller (like) or Dark/Light Mode
This may not exist and if it does it is terribly hard to find due to the "keywords" you have to type always returning you to "templates/themes". Essentially what I'm looking for is giving the site's users the ability to set their preference in colors. Much like Twitter does with a light/Dim/Dark so users can pick the overall color palette.

If you have suggestions you can vouch for I would greatly appreciate the link and any supporting info you feel may help.
Thank you

Post by straightlight » Fri May 07, 2021 8:54 pm

You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get these done / troubleshooted as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON