Post by trueliar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am

I'm looking for a filter extension for attributes that:

- works in home page, categories, search, brands (optional)
- a filter for the prices (slider)
- have a (selectable) -slide- filter for attributes with numeric values. For example for kilometers (in cars)
- have a (selectable) select filter
- have a (selectable) radio filter
- can be used without particular restrictions (we can modify and use)

I already bought some filter extensions but they have various problems and actually I don't have time to fix/modify them to make them work for my needs.

(optional) I also need another extentions to have a faster data entry for the attributes so that the shop admin is not puzzled when adding data and is not adding the wrong informations for some attributes. Predefined attribute values for specific attributes (not all the attributes).
For example the admin must be able to select a predefined attribute for the "car type" attribute while he can input a text (numeric) value for the kilometers attribute.

regards

Post by thekrotek » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm

OK, great story. Thanks for sharing.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by letxobnav » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 pm

just search the marketplace or would you rather we do that for you?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Location - Taiwan

Post by cedcommerceteam » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:03 pm

trueliar wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am
I'm looking for a filter extension for attributes that:

- works in home page, categories, search, brands (optional)
- a filter for the prices (slider)
- have a (selectable) -slide- filter for attributes with numeric values. For example for kilometers (in cars)
- have a (selectable) select filter
- have a (selectable) radio filter
- can be used without particular restrictions (we can modify and use)

I already bought some filter extensions but they have various problems and actually I don't have time to fix/modify them to make them work for my needs.

(optional) I also need another extentions to have a faster data entry for the attributes so that the shop admin is not puzzled when adding data and is not adding the wrong informations for some attributes. Predefined attribute values for specific attributes (not all the attributes).
For example the admin must be able to select a predefined attribute for the "car type" attribute while he can input a text (numeric) value for the kilometers attribute.

regards
Hello mate,
We have experienced team of developers that can resolve your issue, please feel free to contact us at Skype or Whatsapp.

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com

Post by Johnathan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:09 pm

Hi trueliar, my Ultimate Filters Module extension can do all your requirements except this one:

The rest of them it can handle, and it also lets you filter on options, stock status, rating, etc. if you need any of those things. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by trueliar » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 am

letxobnav wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 pm
just search the marketplace or would you rather we do that for you?
I already searched (and bought) without success. I'm open also to quotations for a working filter extension that does what specified.