Post by adibranch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Hi all, looking for a 'pick up from store' option which is configurable on certain products only. Anyone got any ideas, or an existing mod which can be adapted?

Post by Johnathan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm

If you just want to toggle the built-in Pickup From Store method on or off based on the products in the cart, then Restrict Shipping Methods can do that. It lets you apply rules to each shipping method, which determine when they are enabled. For example, you'd set up a Product Group in the extension of the products that should trigger that option, and then use a restriction like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESTRICTION #1
Name: Enable Pickup From Store when certain products are in the cart
Shipping Methods: Pickup From Store
Rule: Product Group: Cart has items from "any" members of "Pickup Products"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to show it when ONLY those types of products are in the cart, then you can change the "any" part of the rule to "only any".

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by thekrotek » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:12 am

I have a very easy to use extension called Product Shipping & Payment. Just select the desired methods for your products and you're good to go. There's a batch operation as well.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member