Post by MikeBNZ » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:26 pm

HI there. Has anyone had experience with Opencart 3.0.3.1 (Multistore) running the Kenza themeset from Ishi Themes? I have had a couple of days of continuous headaches trying to get this to work. The developer states it should work but have finally today offered my money back because it appears to be a lemon with this version of Opencart in a multi store environment. To be honest, I would rather have it work than get the refund but it looks like this might be unlikely. This is why the question on this forum now to see if there are any experts out there who have run this theme in this environment successfully and can offer any clues. The Kenza themeset comes with 6 or 7 layouts. Ideally I want to run a different layout for each of the stores in the multistore setup. I am guessing there must be a confilict which each layout wanting to share some files. I end up with jumbled up mixes of multiple layouts on single site. Then errors pop complaining that it cannot find this file and that (see below). I think I am nearing time and will throw in the towel unless someone can provide a miracle. Can anyone recommend a great theme that will run in Multi Store and offers a different look for each 'store'. Below is the type of error I have been experiencing.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "kenza002/template/common/headerafter.twig" (looked into: /home/tracythe/public_html/storagemav2019/modification/catalog/view/theme, /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/catalog/view/theme).' in /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('kenza002/templa...') #1 /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('kenza002/templa...') #2 /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('kenza002/templa...', NULL) #3 /home/tracythe/public_html/storagemav2019/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(42): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('kenza002/templa...') in /home/tracythe/public_html/mavericksgroup.nz/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215