Post by jmastin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:04 am

Hi,

Under Step 5: payment method, when checking out, only one payment method is showing up. How do I get the other payment method to show up as well? I have Paypal Express showing at this time but Amazon Pay is not listed. The buttons are all there in the checkout steps only Paypal shows up as an option to pay.

*If I disable Paypal Express it says there are no payment methods.

Update:

Marking this as solved for now. I have checked through everything and assume it does not show up as a payment option under step 5 because once you hit the Amazon Pay button it immediately takes your straight to the payment steps through Amazon. Thank you to those who posted.
Last edited by jmastin on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by by mona » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:46 am

Check the settings are correct in admin -
might be an idea to provide screen shots, both of front and backend

Post by jmastin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Everything appears to be set up. The Amazon Pay buttons work it just does not show up as a payment method. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I added Cash on Delivery just to make sure it is not all other payment methods and it does show up. I seems to be an issue only with Amazon Pay.

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:58 pm

jmastin wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Everything appears to be set up.
It only appears to be, but it is not set up properly. It's always about settings, so check again, you might be missing something obvious. Nobody's here to guess, what exactly you've missed.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member