Post by crissyb » Wed May 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Hi, We have just finished our DPD API system to work with DPD Local this will enable you to print the label directly from your admin order page it will also send your customers the tracking details and works with 4x4 printers

If anyone is interested in this module we will offer this on the marketplace soon.

Location - Middlesbrough UK

Post by letxobnav » Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 pm

If I knew what DPD was, I am sure I would be very excited.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by thekrotek » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 pm
If I knew what DPD was, I am sure I would be very excited.
You really should stop commenting every topic, especially with such stupid replies. DPD is a well known carrier and if you don't know it, you can always search in Google instead of posting this crap.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 am

crissyb wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:21 pm
Hi, We have just finished our DPD API system to work with DPD Local this will enable you to print the label directly from your admin order page it will also send your customers the tracking details and works with 4x4 printers

If anyone is interested in this module we will offer this on the marketplace soon.
It looks like it's already on the Marketplace, however: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=36827

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kestas » Thu May 16, 2019 3:14 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 am

It looks like it's already on the Marketplace, however: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=36827
* This extension is available only for DPD Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia).

so maybe this new one for another Europe countries....

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here