Post by jornmo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi!

Is it possible with the Klarna Invoice plugin to delay processing the payment until the admin has approved/confirmed the order?
To clarify what I mean: the payment should not be made when the customer places his order, but for example when the admin changes the order's status to accepted or something like that?

Post by D3MO » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:25 am

I have been working on exactly the same functionality forone of my clients for 2.1.x opencart version when customer creates order he do not pays for it untill admin changes status to allow payment then the client gets email that he can pay for his order and then he logs into his account order history and next to it he see payment button and allowed to pay. once paid either status changed automatically or changed by admin to complete. Let me know if you interested i could create you this feature also. PM me if interested
jornmo wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:09 pm
Hi!

Is it possible with the Klarna Invoice plugin to delay processing the payment until the admin has approved/confirmed the order?
To clarify what I mean: the payment should not be made when the customer places his order, but for example when the admin changes the order's status to accepted or something like that?

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by jornmo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Sorry for replying late. Thank you for the proposal. Its not quite what I had in mind, but close :)