Post by clickfirminteractive » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:28 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm here again seeking your helpful support with one more issue again at my hand. I'm using Sneaker elements theme available at themeforest marketplace, and I was working on it from past few days, and it was working fine till 3 - 4 days since I'm not seeing the theme settings in the left side bar in the admin dashboard, but the theme is still available on the server as I've checked the files on the server side, plus the theme's partial settings are available in the Extensions > Extensions > (dropdown) Modules > and the partial settings.

The theme and the changes done are still visible in the front end.

Inside the settings > store, I'm seeing under the theme - default store theme with the png below it, and the default theme layout as the theme layout which I chose in the first place when setting up everything in the start.

And I got this theme from one of friend, the genuine package, that you'll get from themeforest, did a chat with opencart support and they asked to get to the developer to get this thing done, and I know getting the developer support will be pretty difficult and so request you guys to please help as I'm kind confused here what to do.. and I think this might have happened with some else as well.

here is the link: www.kifahari.clickfirminteractive.com

Please help, and if someone can look into this asap, you help will be much appreciated..

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:14 am

Well firstly I don't think it was a good idea saying you got this theme from a friend if it was a paid theme .
Secondly why not get your friend to have a look?

Expert Member

Post by clickfirminteractive » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am

Thanks for your suggestion, I already had word with him regarding this, to have a loot at it, by the time he finishes this, why waste another minute if he is not able to find any solution, and then I come here ask for help.

Post by D3MO » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Make sure you didnt changes in theme editor (for twig files) in this case you can modify your Real theme files without any changes taken into effect because this modified theme file from theme editor goes from database. another thing once you make changes make sure you refreshing cashed files in modifications and in admin > dashboard (small cog icon) top right. and last thing (if it were paid theme:) yes youy need to buy and you will get support from theme owner:P

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:34 pm

@clickfirminteractive

I can take a look on you store if you send me admin access on PM.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by clickfirminteractive » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 am

xxvirusxx wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:34 pm
@clickfirminteractive

I can take a look on you store if you send me admin access on PM.

Please check your PM.