Post by Evilonion » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 am

so i bit the bullet a while back and purchased several mods including set backpack and nitropack.

turns out the long term error I've had causing non stop error logs is being caused by nitropack!

2019-03-19 19:54:23 - PHP Warning: unlink(/var/sites/f/website.co.uk/storage/cache/cache.catalog.language.1553028859): No such file or directory in /var/sites/f/website.co.uk/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 48

This error repeats non stop until the error log reaches 20mb+ !!

Any ideas what would be causing this issue?
I just want the site to run fast yet seem to be plagued with issues slowing the site down that i cannot fix.

Post by thekrotek » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:22 am

You really,really, really should avoid using extensions like Nitropack or Lightning. They cause tons of issues, which I know from my customers using these extensions in their stores. Let alone, they're pretty much useless.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Evilonion » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 am

the site runs extremely slowly without it though.
what would you recommend?
its a fabric store selling thousands of fabrics so it has a hell of a lot of images.

Post by thekrotek » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:36 am

Your site might run slow due to different reasons and they can be easily solved without extensions, which mess with your system like A LOT. If you really want to solve the speed issues, I can help you with this and it will take a lot less resources and be much more stable in the end. Drop me an email, if interested.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member