I have caching turned off, and changes to other twigs and controllers are showing fine. So the facts are
1. Changing the file admin\view\template\catalog\product_list.twig shows changes in my product list view
2. Changing the file admin\view\template\catalog\product_form.twig never shows any changes in the product view
3. Adding a breakpoint anywhere in the admin/controller/catalog/product.php file never gets hit
4. Deleting the entire admin/controller/catalog/product.php file causes a 404
5. Deleting the entire content of the twig file makes no difference
Can anyone make sense of this for me and explain why deleting the controller immediately causes a 404, but no changes to the view or the controller ever seem to do anything?
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests