Post by Hussar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:14 pm

I've installed an Extension using OCMOD.

When I look in ../storage/modification the required folders are all installed as per the install.xml amendments. But when I record a Registration or Order the result is as if the Extension has been ignored.
It's as though the update is being recorded in the modification folder, but not downloaded/executed at run time.
The storage folder sits above the /public/ folders as recommended for v3020.
Any help please?

Post by straightlight » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:27 pm

I've installed an Extension using OCMOD.
Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Hussar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:47 pm

straightlight - thanks for responding.

This is an Extension which I've developed and it works on other websites where it's installed.

My guess is that this might be a config.php problem on this particular website - but that's only a guess and everything looks okay.

Why would the amended files be uploaded correctly to storage/modification, but not executed at run time? I'm hoping that someone has an idea to offer.

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:12 am

Ensure your folder permissions are recursively set and also by following the install.txt file. Also ensure to follow these steps (FAQ): viewtopic.php?f=176&p=733002#p717782

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON