Post by gitbro » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am

Hi all,

Remember to backup your files before installing this mod.

This mod will install Social Media Icons on the right side bottom of the footer.

I changed this mod that someone else did for opencart 2 to work with opencart 3.0.2.0

The original mod only had facebook and twitter in and i added linkedin, youtube and google

Iv left the details of the original creator in the file.

Install:

Login to OpenCart admin panel -> Extensions -> Extensions Installer -> Click on the upload button -> Locate the social-media-icons.ocmod.zip file on your pc that you downloaded and click it.

Once installed got to Modifications and enable it on the right then click the refresh button at the top.

Then goto system -> settings -> and edit your store and click on the Socical Media Icons at the top and fill in the details and click save.

Thats it check your footer :-)

Attachments

Post by docbear » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:50 am

Great module. This is exactly what I was looking for, and it looks great.

Any chance of being able to add Instagram?

Post by mitrecyclers » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:07 pm

gitbro wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am
Hi all,

This mod will install Social Media Icons on the right side bottom of the footer.

I changed this mod that someone else did for opencart 2 to work with opencart 3.0.2.0

The original mod only had facebook and twitter in and i added linkedin, youtube and google

Install:

Login to OpenCart admin panel -> Extensions -> Extensions Installer -> Click on the upload button -> Locate the social-media-icons.ocmod.zip file on your pc that you downloaded and click it.

Once installed got to Modifications and enable it on the right then click the refresh button at the top.

Then goto system -> settings -> and edit your store and click on the Socical Media Icons at the top and fill in the details and click save.

installed module.. added information as well but it does not load up any icon on home page/ footer. Anything else to check please?

For all of your Mobile phone needs.
https://mitrecyclers.com

Post by mitrecyclers » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:22 pm

mitrecyclers wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:07 pm
gitbro wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am
Hi all,

Install:

installed module.. added information as well but it does not load up any icon on home page/ footer. Anything else to check please?
Worked good finally. Thanks.

For all of your Mobile phone needs.
https://mitrecyclers.com