Post by mjutras » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:04 am

Will the Moneris Payment Extension from a previous version work with OC 3.0.2.0?
or is there a current Extension for Moneris for my version not yet advertised?

Post by kestas » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:28 am

Hi,
Any modules from version 2.x.x.x did not work on the OC version 3.x.x.x. You need to upgrade it for this new version. If you have some problems with upgrade, or developers did not respond, please do not hesitate to contact me in PM or email kestas@smartechas.eu I'll try to help you ;)

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by mjutras » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi kestas,
Thanks for your response, I may contact you at some point, I am not a full time programmer and I have some but not a lot of experience with OC and version 3 does not seem to have a lot of documentation although it is going well with the rest so far and I do like to get my hands dirty.

What would you suggest as a starting point? getting an extension from an older version and upgrading it to work with 3.0? or starting from scratch?

Thanks again.

Post by kestas » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 pm

mjutras wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Hi kestas,
Thanks for your response, I may contact you at some point, I am not a full time programmer and I have some but not a lot of experience with OC and version 3 does not seem to have a lot of documentation although it is going well with the rest so far and I do like to get my hands dirty.

What would you suggest as a starting point? getting an extension from an older version and upgrading it to work with 3.0? or starting from scratch?

Thanks again.
Hi, It is on your choice what to do. I think... if extension is good, working fine on the old version and meet your needs why to start from scratch, more easy just upgrade it. So mostly developers do it. You need just ask.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here