Post by waitz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:10 pm

I need that the shop admin receives an email when front-end users register, with the address information they have entered in the registration.

I searched through the extensions overview to see if I could find one, but I couldn't. Does anyone know if an extension like this exists?

Thanks

Opencart: 3.0.2.1 | Inside Mijoshop 4.0.8 in Joomla 3.9.5

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:20 am

This extension may provide what you need: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=25053

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kestas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

waitz wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:10 pm
I need that the shop admin receives an email when front-end users register, with the address information they have entered in the registration.

I searched through the extensions overview to see if I could find one, but I couldn't. Does anyone know if an extension like this exists?

Thanks
Hi,
Maybe I'm wrong, but default installation of OC version 3 has this function to send alert e-mail upon user registering.
You need just enable it. In admin System>Settings>Edit Settings> mail tab scroll to Mail alerts and select which alerts you want to receive. After you should save your settings.

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here