Post by Phil1ooo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:49 am

The extension installer has never worked since opencart has been installed.When I upload a file I get a pop up box with so many details but it starts like this.
Syntax error: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
OK
<b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): No such file or directory in <b>/home/mysite/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b>on line <b>82</b><b>Warning</b>:move_upload_file(/home/mysite/public_html/store/system/upload/temp-iw4xpiwXctk7vcB1geNEFHoW8v1ER4Y/install.zml:failed to open stream:

Then all that again and at the end it says

on line 93{"step":[],"override":{},"error",:"file could not be found!"}

I have setup my FTP details ending public_html/store which is the root dir. This has happened with every attempt at loading a file or zip files ending with the requested ocmod.xml

Can anyone help please.

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:21 am

well, something like install.zml sure does not exist ! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Phil1ooo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 am

Yea your right but where do I find this error to correct as I have no idea. I presume it's a line of code somewhere which was mis-spelt but which one and where is the question.

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:52 am

Well, just download the entire Shop Software, then search for and find a word like:
*.zml and/or install.zml , to find out ! ;)
And if you still cannot find it, then, it's possibly part of an OcMod, and those used,
you probably also have somewhere on your Harddisk.
It's as easy as that ! :D
Good Luck!
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by yodapt » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:07 am

It is also suspect that your extension controller was modded, better check what is inside /home/mysite/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com