Post by genius person » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi for all,
I purchased some modules for nearly 3 years. now I am migrating my server and want to reinstall from scratch I checked my downloads in my account I found some of them not all of them, while I can see the lost records in my order history.

Another point
I found an update notification on my module page telling me that a new version of it has been released is this free or not ?

Thanks in advance
Albier

Post by wrick0 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:08 pm

they probably have been removed from the marketplace

Location - 127.0.0.1 @ The Netherlands

Post by thekrotek » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:39 pm

genius person wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:38 pm
I purchased some modules for nearly 3 years. now I am migrating my server and want to reinstall from scratch I checked my downloads in my account I found some of them not all of them, while I can see the lost records in my order history.
First of all, this is for you to save and keep purchased extensions. Developers may leave the market, extensions can be deleted etc.
genius person wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:38 pm
I found an update notification on my module page telling me that a new version of it has been released is this free or not ?
It solely depends on developer and the licensing type he chose for particular extension. Some upgrades are free, some will require you to renew the license.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member